Exchange 2010 Beta Exam Announced

I registered for 9/14. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go over the new features and load it up in a lab before then.

Beta Exam Announcements : Register for Beta Exam 71-662: TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring

Availability
Public Registration begins: August 24, 2009
Beta exam period runs: August 31, 2009– September 14, 2009

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nice find! I'm on for 9/9 at 9am, spooky!

I haven't touched this yet, so you are going to put together one of your massive link lists for me, right? ;)
  • RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Also scheduled for 09/14. Hopefully I'll be able to find enough information on this one to get it done.
  • ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    dynamik wrote: »
    Nice find! I'm on for 9/9 at 9am, spooky!

I haven't touched this yet, so you are going to put together one of your massive link lists for me, right? ;)

I'll try, but I'm not sure when I'll get it done. I'm on the road right now so if I get bored at the hotel I may get it done this week. Otherwise, it will be next week when I get back to the office.
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    09/11 for me. Hopefully I'll find time to put in some study for once and rectify my horrible beta exam track record!
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
    RTmarc wrote: »
    Also scheduled for 09/14. Hopefully I'll be able to find enough information on this one to get it done.

There's a substantial amount on Technet already: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (Beta): Exchange 2010 Beta Help
  • StarkeStarke Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Taking it 9/1. :)
    MCSA: Windows Server 2012 - MCITP (SA, EA, EMA) - CCA (XD4, XD5, XS5, XS6) - VCP 4
  • novovictusnovovictus Member Posts: 192
    I wonder how many seats were available. Seems to be full already!

"The maximum count for the promotion has been exceeded. Please try another promotion."

Does anyone have an additional promo code?
    Working on: Doctor of Information Technology Information Assurance and Security @ Capella
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Hope they open more spots soon. I would love to have an excuse to start studying for this.
  • StarkeStarke Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just got my email saying I passed this test. Charter member as well. Anyone else?
    MCSA: Windows Server 2012 - MCITP (SA, EA, EMA) - CCA (XD4, XD5, XS5, XS6) - VCP 4
  • ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    Starke wrote: »
    I just got my email saying I passed this test. Charter member as well. Anyone else?

Congrats!

Unfortunately I had a last-minute issue that required me to travel for a client and was unable to take the exam. Now I have to wait until the official exam is released.
    Claymoore wrote: »
    Congrats!

Unfortunately I had a last-minute issue that required my to travel for a client and was unable to take the exam. Now I have to wait until the official exam is released.

I bailed too icon_redface.gif

Congrats to those that passed!