CCNA complete

hooklowhooklow Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
finally i did it with 835, last week got my CCENT and had a voucher going bad tomorrow, i went treating this as a free shot at it, i just wish i had more time to play with my lab, time to update my resume :)

Comments

• Solaris_UNIXSolaris_UNIX Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!

On a different note, where did you get those vouchers? ICND1 vouchers seem to be pretty easy to get, but who's giving out vouchers for ICND2?

ps -e -o pid | xargs -t -n1 pfiles | grep "port: $PORT"

dtrace -n 'syscall::write:entry { @num[zonename] = count(); }'

http://get.a.clue.de/Fun/advsh.html

http://www.perturb.org/display/entry/462/
  • hooklowhooklow Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thank you,
    I got mine at getcertify4less, if you are close to pulling the triger go for it, it worked very well for me, i was second guessing my self on ICND1 for over a year, doing labs from ICND2 just to be ready for the first one, once I passed CCENT I had one week to prepare for ICND2 which made me kick it into overdrive, i'm not impersed with my score but given one week to prepare ... I will take it
  • thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrads...
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • L0gicB0mb508L0gicB0mb508 Member Posts: 538
    Congrats on the pass. I use getcertify4less.com for my vouchers too. Good stuff.
    I bring nothing useful to the table...
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    hooklow wrote: »
    i did it
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Update your Certification List in your profile and start the Celebration!! drunken_smilie.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • hooklowhooklow Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    got to take it easy today as I'm starting VoIP class tomorrow morning at local CC, tomorrow will take my better half to a nice dinner as she been very understanding during the hole process, CCNP next stop
  • davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! Well done!!! I hear CCNP is a killer... What are you gonna tackle first BSCI???

Regards,
    David
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Congrats on the pass man. I have also heard the CCNP is a beast. Good luck :)
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • drew2000drew2000 Member Posts: 290
    Congrats - I'm up tomorrow! Wish I had been smarter about buying vouchers though. I paid retail! icon_sad.gif Oh well, it just means I better pass!

Drew
  • trackittrackit Member Posts: 224
    Whats the deal with those vouchers? are they availible only in USA/Canada? And why are they better than just booking the exam?
  • jjbrogjjbrog Member Posts: 149
    mikej412 wrote: »
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Update your Certification List in your profile and start the Celebration!! drunken_smilie.gif
    I have to ask, Mike, how long did it take you to get all those certs? wow! Do you work for Cisco?
    Started a forum for networking students, its new and needs people!
    http://netadminstudents.zxq.net/phpBB3/
    HTC students encouraged to join :)