Options

phew.. Passed it..

EpitaphEpitaph Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well i just thought i would give a huge thanks to the people involved and people who post on this site you guys helped me out alot.. i passed A+ core today with a whopping 516 haha.. a pass is a pass.. hehe not bad for only 3 days of studying.. i thought i would do a bit better but i guess i am rusty from A+ since it was a year ago i took it in school.. but the tests and info on this site was one of my main sources to study from it was a great refresher.. im pretty dissapointed in myself though just squeaking by wasnt what i was aming for... anyways basically just wanted to thakn everyone on here.. will be looking yet again to all of you for my OS cert.. Later

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    First, Congrats on passing! A pass is a pass indeed!

Then, Welcome to the forums!!

Next, no need for disappointment. Just take the report on the your score sheet and review the areas where you were weak. You should do that as a start in preparation for the OS.

Last of all, Good luck on the OS!! Everyone will be around catching your posts.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
    Congratz.!!! Goood job and goodluck icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    A pass is a pass!! Congrats!
  • Options
    EpitaphEpitaph Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys.. Yeah i definitally will be reviewing the areas i got wrong thats a good idea... i have a feeling OS wont be a breeze either atleast i now know i am rusty in the A+ area ;)