Options

Please i need advice on todd lammle book

moss12moss12 Banned Posts: 220 ■■□□□□□□□□
I bought todd lammles book CCNA cisco certified network associate

but i'm forgeting stuff quickly

do you think i should memorise the book daily, plus i'm just reading the book taking notes is that a good idea

some steps i don't understand in the book like for example on page 208 there is a step on ip routing it is complicated to understand do i have to remember each step????

Comments

• Options
    fuseboxfusebox Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think that example is just to illustrate how it works, so that you have an understanding of the concept of IP routing.

Best to read the book twice if possible. As you will have seen mentioned in other threads on this forum, the book covers a lot of stuff for the CCNA exam. Ive read the book once, and now I end up re-reading parts that I cant remember or have forgotten some things.

As I read the book I also attempted some free online tests, this made me focus on some parts of the book that I would normally have just glanced through.
    Im a newbie.... please be easy on me.
  • Options
    nanoagenanoage Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A Good way to remember things is to take the tests at the end of the chapter. To make that easier instead of doing it written they are included on the cd that caem with you book.