Options

HAVE YOU PASS YOUR CCENT ? need your advice pls

biggy145biggy145 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello my good friends, I am looking to take my ccent exam in the next 2 weeks, i really need to know if practice exams questions will help, if yes can you suggest any and how to obtain it.

Thank you in advanceicon_lol.gif

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I typically use Transcender. Their ICND1 package irritated me, but it did help with preparation.

Welcome to the forums :D
  • Options
    dynamik wrote: »
    I typically use Transcender. Their ICND1 package irritated me, but it did help with preparation.

Welcome to the forums :D

Thanks, i will check it out to say if it will help me too.
  • Options
    human151human151 Member Posts: 208
    I rarely took the practice tests and TBH, I found that the Practice exams I used were more difficult than the actual tests.

I used the tests from Boson and measure up, these tests came with the Cisco Press books and the CCNA exam cram.
    Welcome to the desert of the real.

BSCI in Progress...

Cisco LAB: 1x 2509
    1X2621
    1x1721
    2x2950
    1x3550 EMI
  • Options
    drew2000drew2000 Member Posts: 290
    The Boson practice exams that come with the Cisco Press books are very good.

For ICND1, I thought they were tougher than the actual exam questions.

Drew
  • Options
    davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    drew2000 wrote: »
    The Boson practice exams that come with the Cisco Press books are very good.

For ICND1, I thought they were tougher than the actual exam questions.

Drew

I can second that emotion! I was getting high seventies in the boson test and I passed the real exam with a 958.

Do practice exams if you can but I suggest putting more hrs into a lab instead.

Regards,
    David
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • Options
    bgrablinbgrablin Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Concur!
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

My Site | Face
  • Options
    tenroutenrou Member Posts: 108
    Yep, I can echo the above. I've found that the questions that come with officialbooks are excellent and make purchasing the books a must. The same goes forboth Cisco and Microsoft.
  • Options
    thank you all for your advice, i have bought the book with the boson practice test, will let you know how my exams goes on the 17th of september.