passing the ccna *

samritzsamritz Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi

I have always thought studying in a group is always a very good idea, as you get to understand certain concepts in a way you might never have thought of.
Its surprising to me that trying to get a study partner is kinda hard.I wonder if there are any folks here who are preparing for the ccna exams.

sam

Comments

• Solaris_UNIXSolaris_UNIX Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Maybe if you gave some mention about where you are located geographically (i.e. U.K., New York, California, etc.) you might have an easier time finding someone to study with.

It might be hard studying with someone who is in a different time zone unless you want to do a "group study by e-mail".

Just my two cents.

ps -e -o pid | xargs -t -n1 pfiles | grep "port: $PORT"

dtrace -n 'syscall::write:entry { @num[zonename] = count(); }'

http://get.a.clue.de/Fun/advsh.html

http://www.perturb.org/display/entry/462/
  • trackittrackit Member Posts: 224
    i consider all forumers here my study partners :) no need to limit yourself with just one :)
  • davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great Idea!!! Are you on skype? Maybe we can all skyp each other (everyone in the study group) and that way we can compare notes and study methods, setup labs for each other, ask questions will dont understand and then use that as a means of getting together to express viewpoints, kinda like a webex collab...

Count me in though im sitting my exam this time next week...total killjoy i know!

P.S. Saw your reply in my other post LOL...

Regards,
    David
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • samritzsamritz Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great Idea!!! Are you on skype? Maybe we can all skyp each other (everyone in the study group) and that way we can compare notes and study methods, setup labs for each other, ask questions will dont understand and then use that as a means of getting together to express viewpoints, kinda like a webex collab...

Count me in though im sitting my exam this time next week...total killjoy i know!

P.S. Saw your reply in my other post LOL...

Regards,
    David

Excellent.I would enjoy that.Sitting for my exams in about 3 weeks. my skype name is bila_bilar you can add me and send a message.I'll be waiting.

regards.

[URL="javascript: leoHighlightsIFrameClose();"]
    [/URL]
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    My Exam is November 21st. Does that mean I am studying? LOL of course it does :)
  • davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yes it does mean you are studying...and very hard at that... Good Luck to both of you!!!
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • samritzsamritz Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    trackit wrote: »
    i consider all forumers here my study partners :) no need to limit yourself with just one :)

its not about limiting yourself my friend,its about getting down to business.
  • savvynetcertsavvynetcert Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    guess the reason why you're having so much difficulty is that there are too many loners like me who prefer to study alone icon_wink.gif

but it's definitely helpful if you can get a study partner. If not, why not get a mentor (some more experienced guy) and just ask him about the stuff you don't know.

Or... i guess you could hang out here. icon_thumright.gif
    Francis (CCNA, CCNP, F5 SE)
    http://www.savvynetcert.com