Network+ today at Montreal...

esticoestico Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
I just passed Network+ today at Montreal, for 820 (100 questions for 90 minutes).
It was not simple, or maybe is just me... Anyway, if you study seriously, it’s not supposed to have problems. It’s very important to thing logically, do not learn mechanical.
I used “CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide” fourth edition (2009) by Glen E. Clarke and several demo test: Start Cert Blaster, Train Signal, uCertify PrepEngine, PrepLogic, Simulation Exams – almost all was obsolete.
Be aware: I found several errors in each, even in the book, so double check everything. Anyway during the exam you will be asked for things that you maybe never study or heard...
And don’t forget: if it’s an easy exam how we earn our money? icon_wink.gif
Good luck to all!
It's not where you're from. It's where you're at.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!

BTW - it is a good practice to check the publishers websites for errata on their books. Yes, there are errors, but they are typically addressed. Likewise, if you find something, it is beneficial if you send them the error so they can review it and add it to the list.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • esticoestico Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    Congratulations!

BTW - it is a good practice to check the publishers websites for errata on their books. Yes, there are errors, but they are typically addressed. Likewise, if you find something, it is beneficial if you send them the error so they can review it and add it to the list.

Thank you. It’s a good idea, I plan to do this.
  • bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Way to go bro.icon_cheers.gif What will be next for you?
    Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup:
  • esticoestico Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    bubble2005 wrote: »
    Way to go bro.icon_cheers.gif What will be next for you?

Maybe Security +...