Options

Server+ passed!!

Divine-AssaultDivine-Assault Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just passed the exam early this afternoon. Passed with a score of 673/900. I know my score was pretty low but a pass is a pass to me lol. For this exam I studied using Testout for 3 weeks and did the practice questions and simulations. I seriously thought I did better though...
Currently Studying for: 70-291

Life is too precious to waste...

Check out my Blog! :D
www.oreillybookreviews.blogspot.com

Comments

• Options
    tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm taking it on Tuesday, hopefully I can make myself study over the long weekend. SCSI is currently holding me back. I'm making flash cards to memorize the various standards and taking the Transcender practice tests.
    I finally started that blog - www.thomgreene.com
  • Options
    The different SCSI variations? I thought they were really easy to remember. Main ones I would focus on would be SCSI 0, 1, 5, 1+0, and 0+1. Good luck on your exam :D

• Options
    sidsanderssidsanders Member Posts: 217 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The different SCSI variations? I thought they were really easy to remember. Main ones I would focus on would be SCSI 0, 1, 5, 1+0, and 0+1. Good luck on your exam :D

that is raid levels, i think the post was about scsi-1, 2, 3 etc... as in cable lengths, max speeds, max devices etc...
    GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!
  • Options
    120nm4n120nm4n Member Posts: 116
    You're confusing RAID with SCSI.
    WIP: MCITP: EA
    70-620 - Done
    70-647 - In Progress
    70-649 - Soon.
  • Options
    LOLZ, sorry my mind was focused on the movie on my other screen. Yeah I actually had problems with SCSI as well but there wasn't that much questions about it on the exam. Can't believe I got RAID and SCSI mixed up icon_redface.gif

• Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Before I walked in to take my Server+ exam, I had the SCSI types, speeds, lengths, bits, etc down pat. No SCSI questions at all. Go Figure.

Congrats on the PASS!
  • Options
    120nm4n120nm4n Member Posts: 116
    LOLZ, sorry my mind was focused on the movie on my other screen. Yeah I actually had problems with SCSI as well but there wasn't that much questions about it on the exam. Can't believe I got RAID and SCSI mixed up icon_redface.gif

meh - everyone has brain farts icon_smile.gif
    WIP: MCITP: EA
    70-620 - Done
    70-647 - In Progress
    70-649 - Soon.
  • Options

Yeah it's all really easy to confuse the alphabet soup known as Server+. Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. My flash cards have already helped me a lot.
  • Options
    tbgree00 wrote: »
    Yeah it's all really easy to confuse the alphabet soup known as Server+. Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. My flash cards have already helped me a lot.

I managed to pass with a 692. I studied around 24 hours over the long weekend so by the time I got to the site I hurried through the exam. It almost bit me in the butt this time.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security