Options

N10-004 questions

kalmehcraigkalmehcraig Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Now that after today this is gonna be the standard for NEtwork+ for a while, i want to know is all the notes that i have from n10-003 will the notes i need to study from for the 2009 exam?

What else do i need other than notes?

What particular things to look for in the exam?

I want to study for two months the most. I already started using the technotes, what other books or reading materials or practise exams do you recommend?
Craigman

Comments

• Options
    abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
    Now that after today this is gonna be the standard for NEtwork+ for a while, i want to know is all the notes that i have from n10-003 will the notes i need to study from for the 2009 exam?

I want to study for two months the most. I already started using the technotes, what other books or reading materials or practise exams do you recommend?

I have an n10-003 book and an n10-004 book, the n10-004 book, seems to have a lot more info, the book I have is the Todd Lammle CompTIA Network+ Study Guide, and I would recommend that.

I also got 2 other books and just read the exam notes, and I did the practice questions at measureup.com
  • Options
    L0gicB0mb508L0gicB0mb508 Member Posts: 538
    Go to the CompTIA site and check out the exam objectives. See how they relate to your older book. That should give you a pretty clear guide as to whether or not the book will be up to snuff.
    I bring nothing useful to the table...
  • Options
    esticoestico Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□

Try to read my post. And, btw, I study 2 (hard) weeks. icon_wink.gif
    It's not where you're from. It's where you're at.