Options

How do I schedule the Network+?

abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
How do I schedule the Network+?

Can I do this online through the pearsonvue site? Or do I call a testing center and schedule with them directly? How much notice do they need?

Do I buy my voucher from Comptia first, then schedule it?

Im on pearsonvue.com and don't see a prominent link to schedule a test.

HELP! I was planning to take it tomorrow, some stuff came up and I didn't study the last view days, but think I am still ready to take it soon.

TIA

Comments

• Options
    hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You have two choices. You can either go to Pearson Vue or Prometric website. I only use Pearson Vue. You can either buy your voucher from CompTIA Online Store, but you would need to wait at least 24 hours for your order to be processed. I recently learned that you can get a cheaper voucher from GetCertify4Less. I used this for my Security+, but again, you would have to wait until you receive confirmation from them that your voucher is ready. Lucky for you, Pearson Vue allows you to set up the testing date the last minutes online, and you can purchase your voucher directly from them while arranging an appointment. I am not sure about Prometric. I hope this answers your question.
  • Options
    abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
    Lucky for you, Pearson Vue allows you to set up the testing date the last minutes online, and you can purchase your voucher directly from them while arranging an appointment.

Thanks!

How do I set that up?

On their website, or is it only by phone?
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You can also use Supervoucher. It takes about 20 minutes to get your voucher code. Make sure you pick the testing center you need, they sell vouchers for both testing companies. You then can go online and schedule the appointment. I use prometric for my testing.
  • Options
    bgrablinbgrablin Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You have two choices. You can either go to Pearson Vue or Prometric website. I only use Pearson Vue. You can either buy your voucher from CompTIA Online Store, but you would need to wait at least 24 hours for your order to be processed. I recently learned that you can get a cheaper voucher from GetCertify4Less. I used this for my Security+, but again, you would have to wait until you receive confirmation from them that your voucher is ready. Lucky for you, Pearson Vue allows you to set up the testing date the last minutes online, and you can purchase your voucher directly from them while arranging an appointment. I am not sure about Prometric. I hope this answers your question.

Or you should just your Pearson Vue. Prometric sucks.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

My Site | Face