I'm taking the Network+ Wednesday, does it show the score on the screen?

abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
I'm taking the Network+ Wednesday, does it show my score on the screen after I complete the test?

TIA

Comments

• wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 586 ■■■■□□□□□□
    As long as you don't take any of their beta tests you will get your score immediately, along with a printed out score report.
  • WilliamK99WilliamK99 Member Posts: 278
    abefroman wrote: »
    I'm taking the Network+ Wednesday, does it show my score on the screen after I complete the test?

TIA

Yes, and if you fail, a graphic file of Nelson from the Simpson appears , along with his trademarked laugh "HA HA"icon_wink.gif
  • abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
    WilliamK99 wrote: »
    Yes, and if you fail, a graphic file of Nelson from the Simpson appears , along with his trademarked laugh "HA HA"icon_wink.gif

LOL, do you know from experience?
  • MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    God I remember being so nervous when I clicked finished. My brain went fuzzy and I got dizzy... then it said I PASSED!!

Sorry. Flashback of taking the test. *shiver*
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • WilliamK99WilliamK99 Member Posts: 278
    abefroman wrote: »
    LOL, do you know from experience?

Fortunately, I passed all my Comptia exams... Cisco on the other hand...... OUCH!
  • CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    No one mentioned that before you receive your score, you have to do a 15 question survey at the end. During my Security+ exam, I was so nervous that I didn't really read the questions.

Good Luck.
    No one mentioned that before you receive your score, you have to do a 15 question survey at the end. During my Security+ exam, I was so nervous that I didn't really read the questions.

Good Luck.

A survey? Dang, that will suck, I dont think I will ready the questions either, lol.
  • ChronusMaximusChronusMaximus Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm taking my Wednesday as well. Good luck!
    WIP: CCNA
    I Passed! 875

There was several easy questions, as well as several where I knew it could be one of 2 answers.

On to Security+!
  • ChronusMaximusChronusMaximus Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! See ya in Security+.
    WIP: CCNA
  • bgrablinbgrablin Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck on the Security+. I thought the Sec+ was a little more challenging than the Net+. I think they must've had a different test generation system because I felt that there were a few vague and incomplete questions, such as (and not literally):

Q: An administrator of a network is worried about the EU's abilities to thwart a disguised janitor from physically accessing vital information. He also likes fluffy animals. A fluffy animal is a: (Pick Two)
    • Toy
    • Stuffed Animal
    • Social Engineering
    • Children's Bicycle
    • Circus/Fair Reward

I have a bald spot on the side of my head from constantly scratching in confusion from the questions.

But good luck nonetheless.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

My Site | Face
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass, and good luck with the Security+! :D

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • human151human151 Member Posts: 208
    congratulations
    Welcome to the desert of the real.

BSCI in Progress...

Cisco LAB: 1x 2509
    1X2621
    1x1721
    2x2950
    1x3550 EMI