431...broken sims...free retake

drewkegdrewkeg Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
431 exam today. the MC went great. The sims, not so well. There were like 3 of them which were broken. Nothing worked. I was able to get a free retake test scheduled for later this week. The test admin was great and spent time on the phone helping me to get the retake.

Have Triplets, Need Beer

Comments

• tribe_menxtribe_menx Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Funy enough it happened to me wen i wrote the 620 exams, and later got a apology email from prometric south africa .. kinda spend 3 hours on one exam, till it got dark,

Wich u the best of luck in ur 431 exams
    B.Science Information Systems
  • brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    at least now you have an idea of what the sims will want :)
  • ndidiamakandidiamaka Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    pls help i just failed the sim exam got 600 and almost 100& of the other.
    Is the retake free?
    how did you reprepared your self for the stuff..
    Pls help!!!!
  • drewkegdrewkeg Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    well you now have an advantage. Take what you saw on those sims and practice and research/study what it takes to figure it out. I used measure up, they have good sim practice questions. Play around with SSMS. If you do not already have a copy, I would highly suggest you get one, either developers copy if you can find it, or just download the 180 day trial. Get enterprise. If you have to, get 2008. study up on back ups, functions/assemblies. I also used MCITP success SQL Server 2005 by Darril Gibson. I liked the book very much. Cheap through Amazon, check it out

As far as free retake, no, I only got a free retake through Prometric because of problems with the test.

good luck and keep us all posted

Have Triplets, Need Beer