Failed BCRAN

sputnic68sputnic68 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
This one was hard! The exam cert. guide didn't help that much. I would recommend a second source for this test. We'll few more days and then at it again.

Comments

• tunerXtunerX Member Posts: 447 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What parts got you the worst?
  • sputnic68sputnic68 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had a ton of questions on VPN that I really didn't know, and come to find out, there wasn't that much stuff on the VPN in the exam cert. guide. That was what killed me the most. Also the cert. guide was lacking on the queuing strategies. I'm going to do more sims and bush up in more depth on cisco website on thos topics and then take the test again.
  • tunerXtunerX Member Posts: 447 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sputnic68 wrote:
    I had a ton of questions on VPN that I really didn't know, and come to find out, there wasn't that much stuff on the VPN in the exam cert. guide. That was what killed me the most. Also the cert. guide was lacking on the queuing strategies. I'm going to do more sims and bush up in more depth on cisco website on thos topics and then take the test again.

Queueing is a pretty big part of all modern networks, so it should be more prevalent on the different tests. The VPN portion isn't too bad once you learn all of the terms and how to establish basic tunnels.