Options

ISCW study guides!

Morty3Morty3 Member Posts: 139
In december-isch I will write my first CCNP exam. I'm a little scared (even though I havent even booked yet!) but I still feel confident. I was so nervous for my first certs aswell, I guess it helps me focus and learn everything very thoroughly. Only problem I have with the ISCW, which I decided to start up with, is that I cant find any (except nuggets ofc!) study sources! I would really say that I'd like to read a book aswell... I get it alot better then. I read 4k pages for my CCNA and I must say I pretty much enjoyed it.

Morty
CCNA, CCNA:Sec, Net+, Sonicwall Admin (fwiw). Constantly getting into new stuff.

Comments

• Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My advise is to start the BSCI first, this is really the make or break exam.
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Morty3 wrote: »
    In december-isch I will write my first CCNP exam. I'm a little scared (even though I havent even booked yet!) but I still feel confident. I was so nervous for my first certs aswell, I guess it helps me focus and learn everything very thoroughly. Only problem I have with the ISCW, which I decided to start up with, is that I cant find any (except nuggets ofc!) study sources! I would really say that I'd like to read a book aswell... I get it alot better then. I read 4k pages for my CCNA and I must say I pretty much enjoyed it.

Morty

Have you looked into the cisco exam guide aswell as the cisco doc CD?
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking