Ok, so the best show on TV......

Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359

Without a doubt!! At least here in the States anyway......wow was that a great damn edisode!!!!!!!.......
i remain, he who remains to be....

Comments

• /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Law and Order!
  • shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    CSI: Las Vegas!! :D
  • reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    I'll give my top 5 list (in no particular order):

1) Screen Savers
    2) WWE Raw
    3) MTV's True Life
    4) Howard Stern on E!
    5) Judging Amy

icon_cool.gif
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • strauchrstrauchr Member Posts: 528 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow! Americans certainly seem to like their crime shows. We got them all here too but I'm not really into them.

You guys get Outback Jack? They visited my home city! Anyways that show sucks.

I'd say best TV show of all time, South Park - mainly for its toilet humour icon_lol.gif

The Office is also without a doubt the funniest, most accurate show I have ever seen depicting a real life office situation. It is truly hilarious.

Hang on, The OC!! One show I cannot get enough off. Think I want to move to California :D
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ESPN - whatever Supercross/Motocross is showing at the time :)
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Rides
    Overhaulin
    Pimp my Ride ..haha
    anything on Speed vision
    CSI Las Vegas
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Ultimate force - best show in the UK
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I think CSI stinks, they're all the same. ESPN is actually my most watched network. I watch most sports, X-Games are on now. I would love to be overhauled, just to meet Courtney!!!
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Basicallly everything on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim is good too. icon_wink.gif
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    24 is awesome!
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    I like CSI. I think 24 blows. I enjoyed the first season but come on...This guys had a couple of unrealistic days.
  • GawdGawd Member Posts: 132
    THE OC
    Without a Doubt, its the best. :D

Gawd
  • awaisyboyawaisyboy Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    24, Smallvillle, Stargate: SG1 and Atlantis
    24 rules all!! It doesn't matter how unbelieveable it is, that's the point. I didn't catch the first season originally, but now I'm hooked! Some one mentioned Adult Swim...okay, um, you have problems! That whole set of cartoons, is beyond whacked. A talking meatball milkshake??? WTF!!! Family Guy is the best animated series, other than Drawn Together ans South Park.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Mythbusters
    OCC
    Anything animated in 3D

Man, I wish we had ESPN over here...
    I think Mythbusters is cool, but gross sometimes. OCC?? You mean American Chopper?, or the show OC? I can't believe you are deprived of ESPN. Wow. I can't imagine life with no Sportscenter.
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    LOST and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
    LOST pisses me off. They make you wait for ever to see the new damn edisodes!!! But it's still a great show, except for the polar bear on a tropical island part......
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Yes indeed, the series is actually called American Chopper, it's about OCC (Orange County Choppers). I like the combination of reality, art, and mechanics. I'm still impressed by the Fire Bike

I might get 'digital TV' soon, which should give me access to almost a 100 additional channels and I think it includes ESPN.
    The Fire Bike means a lot to people here, mainly because of the memory of those lives lost, but I like the Commanche bike, and Codys' Old School project. Someday, I will ride my own chopper, but they cost around $40000, just for a basic. Some of those theme bikes cost over $150k!!
    After reading Mobri's post Id like to add Fresh Prince to my list also.
    Even tho its on about 10 times a day, I can watch it over and over and over again and never get tired of it. Will Smith is an Acting Genius.

Gawd
    I almost forgot myself, The Amazing Race is on tonight. It's the only "reality" show that doesn't truly suck anymore.
    The Amazing Race is interesting at times.. But theres to much of couples just bitching at each other, gets irritating. Especially the "Macho" guys yelling at the women for not being fast enough or some stupid thing.

Gawd
  • viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Wildest Police videos, Maximum Exposure, Ultimate Fighting Champion Reality Show. Also like those shows on The Discovery Channel like "Blue Ocean". Love that stuff!!! icon_cool.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • DeadProphetDeadProphet Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I guess so with the ratings and all, but I truly think it's....*C*R*A*P*
  • tschnabel99tschnabel99 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    KING OF QUEENS!
    Hain't no thang like a chicken wang!!