70-646 - boring?

Jamesm3Jamesm3 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi

Although I enjoyed learning 7-646 via following labs, I'm finding doing the pratice questions very boring.

I've never felt so un-motivated doing any of the exams in the past like I'm finding this one.

I find the test questions easy however have real trouble concentrating so I end up doing the odd question here and there and then finding I'm surfing the web or watching tv.

My next exam is 70-647 and then finally windows 7 or Vista to obtain Enterprise admin.

My 646 exam is on tuesday, and I'm a tad worried that i cant concentrate on it. Hopefull it's a sign I'm ready to sit the exam.

Maybe my problem is due to the fact it's so simular to the last exams however doesn't go in to so much detail???

I've also read that this exam is pretty east compared to the previous three.
James
C|EHv9, Security+, MCITP:SA - MCITP:EA - MCTS - MCSE - MCSA - MCP - MCP+i - Network+ - A+

Comments

• GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I didn't do the 646 but the 647 which is almost the same thing. It is boring but the hardest exam in the track.

If you have the MS press book i can understand why it doesn't explain anything just tells you high level concepts. I learned the least from this exam.
  • BradHBradH Member Posts: 160
    I personally thought that the 642 exam was the one of if not the hardest I did as it has some quirky questions that really make you think. I would have "mark for review" more questions on this exam than any other that I did.

Some people pass exams with ease though but I wouldn't take the attitude of this exam is easy into this one.
    EA Path - 70-643 - Passed - 70-680 - Passed - 70-647 - To Complete
  • Jamesm3Jamesm3 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    BradH wrote: »
    I personally thought that the 642 exam was the one of if not the hardest I did as it has some quirky questions that really make you think. I would have "mark for review" more questions on this exam than any other that I did.

Some people pass exams with ease though but I wouldn't take the attitude of this exam is easy into this one.

I agree that the 642 exam so far is the hardest. I really enjoyed it.

I also loved the 83-640 exam.

I'm just not feeling this exam and my preperation for this exam has been different to previous exams. For example, I dropped transcenders and just used the MCTS book and measure up software.

On one hand, I am confident, on the other hand I'm not cos I cant help feeling I have skrimped on the transcenders which make your brain work.

Thanks

James
    C|EHv9, Security+, MCITP:SA - MCITP:EA - MCTS - MCSE - MCSA - MCP - MCP+i - Network+ - A+