Failed on my first attempt

ahepburnahepburn Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well wat can I say.... I fail the 640-802 with a 790/1000... I felt like a passed before the end of the exam but unfortunately I didnt... bu I will go back at it on the 2nd, of October 2009. The hardest thing for me was MODERATED in the actual simulations. But I will pass the next time...have to go study...lata.

I can do all things through Christ that strenghtens me!!!

Comments

• thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You will do better next time...
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Sorry to hear that. Have you considered taking the two-exam path instead of one? You can go with 822/816 and might have an easier time of things that way - it's a bit less to conquer in one test sitting. If I do eventually go the Cisco path, I'll be going for the CCENT first and then the second exam for CCNA. Just a thought.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Have to agree the amount of information you get for the CCNA test is alot compare to pass exams I have seen. I am the two exam approach. I feel learn more breaking up the information. I have to admit I have come to respect Cisco CCNA entry level exam and realize how much you learn compared to MCSE exams.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • human151human151 Member Posts: 208
    I recommend the two test track as well.

The one test track is for those who want to renew their CCNA. The two test route is designed for those new to the CCNA track.
    Welcome to the desert of the real.

BSCI in Progress...

Cisco LAB: 1x 2509
    1X2621
    1x1721
    2x2950
    1x3550 EMI