Options

I passed!!!

infamousinfamous Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
whooohooo!!

Wrote the test today and got a 766 which I'm happy with :D
My only problem was the fact my PC froze while I was reviewing my answers at the end...got me a little antsy but a reboot fixed it!

For those of you wondering, I used Mike Myers AIW 3rd Edition as my primary resource, and the the technotes on this site as well as the MCMCSE as my other sources. I really found the technotes here useful in reviewing stuff that I was too lazy to go over in detail :D

Oh and I did have a question asking what 2 layers of the OSI model a NIC belongs to so in this case both Layer 1 & 2 applied.

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Congratulations. I used Mike Meyer's book and the Technotes when I was studying for this exam as well.
  • Options
    kelkelkelkel Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS TO YOU!

hi keep up the good work!well ,is it advisable to use course or thomson technology books to prepare for network+ exam...........!i shall be taking my exams on the 21/2/2005....pls advise ...what are the domains which are heavily emphasized!

thks!
  • Options
    jsondjsond Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • Options
    netcom2000netcom2000 Member Posts: 117
    Congratulations on the pass, the network+ certification is a good grounding for future certs, as it builds the foundation knowing about network technology, hardware and software. icon_wink.gif
    Future planned exams are as follows: CCNA, Windows 2003 Server 70-290

"Like the Roman, I see the Tiber foaming with so much blood"

Enoch Powell 1968

"We died in hell, they called it Passchendaele"