passed 293 yesterday....barely!!

thedietzthedietz Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello. I have been viewing these forums for about a month and figured this is a good time for my first post. I just passed my 293 yesterday with a score of 727. I wish I did better but a pass is a pass. I have only been working in the computer field for a little over a year and I am a PC tech. I don't get to work with server software, so it makes it tough for me to learn. I am much more hands on than a book person. the PKI sections are what really killed me on this test, I am still far from 100% on that topic. Either way moving on to the 294!

Comments

• murdatapesmurdatapes Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!

Welcome to the Boards. Good Luck with 294. Get a decent understanding of GP.
    Next up
    CIW Web Foundations Associatef(Knock out some certs before WGU)
    ITIL Intermediate Service Operations
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. 293 really needs to be labbed up for a firm understanding of the criteria.
  • novovictusnovovictus Member Posts: 192
    make sure you get some hands on with AD in a lab environment. it would suck to go for a job and be put on the spot to configure a PKI infrastructure from scratch or build out a domain (not likely but still...)
    Working on: Doctor of Information Technology Information Assurance and Security @ Capella
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass and welcome to the forums!
  • girdavid178girdavid178 Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass...Great Job!!!!!!
  • Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! :)
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!