It's not a Beast, it's a Dinosaur

mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
Passed today with 863, 50x qu's, 5x sims.

293 had to be the most uninspiring exam of the set so far; most subjects had been covered in earlier exams. I know it's an old exam but why would they still include questions involving NT and WINS? I was hoping it would have been updated like 291 and 284. Damn dinosaurs.

Spent 2x months studying (kinda) and glad that this one is finally over. One to go and I'm done with 2003. Just in time too; looks like TE is prepping this forum for retirement.

So, where's the 70-297 forum around here?

Comments

• mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cool.gif

I am looking forward to getting the 2003 track finished, I can't wait to get on the 2008 side of things.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    mikedisd2 wrote: »

293 had to be the most uninspiring exam of the set so far; most subjects had been covered in earlier exams. I know it's an old exam but why would they still include questions involving NT and WINS? I was hoping it would have been updated like 291 and 284. Damn dinosaurs.

Spent 2x months studying (kinda) and glad that this one is finally over. One to go and I'm done with 2003. Just in time too; looks like TE is prepping this forum for retirement.

Nice job on the exam. The 297 is located under other microsoft electives
  • bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mikedisd2 wrote: »

Heh...I think 50% of my 70-297 was based on old technology, but that was the point - upgrading from NT to 2003.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I need to get my butt back in gear and continue studying for this.
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!