Options

Passed!!!

randsmountneyrandsmountney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
Finally passed. Scored 884, have to figure what questions I got wrong. I thought I aced it, but as they say a win is a win. On to the 298, then 299. Thanks again for all of your support and guidance. Transcenders rules, so does Microsoft e-learning if you have access to it. 44 questions total, 5 drag drops, 2 sims, and multiple choice.

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice score! So many people, including myself, have the same impression about this exam. I thought I was going to score really well and scraped by in the high 700s.

You will find a ton of overlap between the 299/298. If you can afford it and get a nice score on the 298 I would say take the exams within two weeks of eachother. If not you will just end up having to restudy some of the same items again.

Good luck!
  • Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    Very nice.
    I'm now studying for the 294 since I passed my 290 exam.
    What areas should one focus on without violating any rules?
  • Options
    msnelgrovemsnelgrove Member Posts: 167
    Glad to hear that you passed! I thought the same thing when I took the exam too.
  • Options
    randsmountneyrandsmountney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Super99,

I would have to say that on my test nothing was really hammered on more than the other areas. I know that is probably not what you wanted to hear, but I would have to say out of the 44 questions I had on the test all the areas were adressed and none more than others.
  • Options
    Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass! icon_cheers.gif
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!