Options

CCNA + net +

SatcomSatcom Member Posts: 110
I am going to take my CCNA in about 20 days.. and I was thinking maybe I can just knock out my N+ would it be that easy if I have studied ICND 1 n 2..

sorry if this subject has been covered already i will chop my own pinky on youtube :P

Im sure there are some different objectives but how far off are they... .. just wondering

Comments

• Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Satcom wrote: »
    I am going to take my CCNA in about 20 days.. and I was thinking maybe I can just knock out my N+ would it be that easy if I have studied ICND 1 n 2..

sorry if this subject has been covered already i will chop my own pinky on youtube :P

Im sure there are some different objectives but how far off are they... .. just wondering

Unless you plan to get the MCSA/MCSE in the future then there is no reason to get the Network+. The CCNA is by far more valuable in the job market.
  • Options
    Unless you plan to get the MCSA/MCSE in the future then there is no reason to get the Network+. The CCNA is by far more valuable in the job market.
    I plan on going MCSE .
  • Options
    thomas130thomas130 Member Posts: 184
    I pretty sure you can't use compita a+ and network+ as an elective for mcse it's just for mcsa.

Anyway if you doing ccna why bother with network +.

If you want to mcse I think doing exchange would be a better elective anyway
  • Options
    thomas130 wrote: »
    I pretty sure you can't use compita a+ and network+ as an elective for mcse it's just for mcsa.

Anyway if you doing ccna why bother with network +.

If you want to mcse I think doing exchange would be a better elective anyway

hmmm thanks for the input....