Passed N10-004

Xargon61Xargon61 Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
845/900

Thanks for all the good stuff you guys post on here, it helped a lot when I was preparing to take the test. I used Mike Meyers book, Tom Lammle's book and transcenders to pass.

Cheers

Comments

• bgrablinbgrablin Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    great job! What's next on your plate? Sec+, Cisco?
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

My Site | Face
  • Xargon61Xargon61 Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm looking towards the CCENT. It has a lot of the stuff that was covered on the n10-004 and the market here is great for Cisco techies.
  • bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Xargon61 wrote: »
    845/900

Thanks for all the good stuff you guys post on here, it helped a lot when I was preparing to take the test. I used Mike Meyers book, Tom Lammle's book and transcenders to pass.

Cheers

Good stufficon_cheers.gif
    Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup:
  • bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I need to knock this one out before the end of the year.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    Good books , good scores Mike Meyers book is the one mate, keep up the good work so whats next?
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1
  • Xargon61Xargon61 Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Definitely CCENT. I was thinking about security+ for a bit, but I figure I can use most of the stuff I learned for the Network+ to knock out this bad boy.