Passed the 70-270 with a 857!!

AlmightyAlmighty Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Wow this exam wasn't an easy one. I seriously feel like I earned every bit of this score too. I seriously don't think there was any give away questions.

For study material I used the MS self-Paced training kit, Sybex MCSA/MCSE Windows XP Professional Study Guide, the practice tests here on the site helped A LOT as well as the practice tests at proprofs.com

Now on to 70-620!
No one of consequence

Comments

• rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • MattMcNabbMattMcNabb Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey congrats on the great score! How prevalent were each of the objectives on the exam? Did one or two subjects seem dominant or was it an even mix? I'm planning the exam for the end of the month and was just wondering where my main focus should lie.
    “It is the job that is never started that takes longest to finish.”
  • SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Congratulations! Good score onto the next one!
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • AlmightyAlmighty Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    MattMcNabb wrote: »
    Hey congrats on the great score! How prevalent were each of the objectives on the exam? Did one or two subjects seem dominant or was it an even mix? I'm planning the exam for the end of the month and was just wondering where my main focus should lie.

Thanks everyone!

The vast majority of the exam was on permissions. So I attribute my score to that. The other largest portion of the exam probably had to do with printers. Between those two topics it had to be close to half of the test. There were some questions that completely blew me away, so I'm sure they were the ones that weren't scored.
    No one of consequence
  • CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Congrats!

I'll be taking the exam by year's end.
  • kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□