Starting IT

BizzyBizzy Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does Anyone think it's good for me to start a entry-level installion technician job with terremark for experience ?
Student
The Academy (Miami)
Studying for A+ right now

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    The best answer is probably: depends on when your live and how high the demand is...

but, please educate me: what is terremark? What are your abilities?
  • BizzyBizzy Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well I Live In Miami, FL and I Just joined The Academy of Miami which is a CompTIA/Microsoft/Cicso certifying technical school.

I paid for all course:
    A+
    Net+
    MCSE(core)
    MCSE(electives)
    CCNA
    CCDA
    "Terremark Worldwide Inc. (AMEX:TWW) is a global leader in facilitating Internet connectivity and providing Internet infrastructure and managed services"
    more info www.terremark.com
    Student
    The Academy (Miami)
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I see, well... after re-reading your question, my answer would be: yes
    Even if it is below your level of knowledge/experience, it will show good on your resume, and in these times many cannot afford not to take it while it might open doors to other/better opportunities. Plus it might enable you to put some of the A+ and Network+ knowledge you will learn to work. If you really want to get in this Industry you are best of taking everything you can get for a couple of years to build up some experience and a resume, at the time you finished the courses, you'll have the experience and the certs and hopefully the IT industry will be a little more booming by then and you'll be hot ;)
    A+
    Net+
    MCSE(core)
    MCSE(electives)
    CCNA
    CCDA
    That's an excellent list!
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    sounds like a good place to start. maybe they will reward a willingness to learn (certification) ;)
    A+ Moderator
  • BizzyBizzy Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    well thanks for the feedback i will send my resume as I type
    Student
    The Academy (Miami)