Options

Passed the 70-621

GBAKER2204GBAKER2204 Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed the 70-621 with a reasonable score last night (900/880).

This was quite a straight forward exam IMHO. 54 qs, 1hr 20 time.

I used CBT Nuggets Vista First Look and 70-621 videos and the Transcenders for practice.

The Vista First Look videos gave an over view of Vista to bring me most of the way up to speed (only 5 hours of videos) and then used the 621 to go in to depth. I am planning on using this exam to speed up preparation for the Windows 7 Config exam early next month.
WIP: 2017 - VCP6.5-DCV (Achieved), VCAP6-DCV, Citrix CCA-V

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good work! Now it's time to polish off you MCSE!
  • Options
    BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    question...where did you get the 621 videos from??? i'm really wanting to knock my 621 out the way...i've put it off since may...
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • Options
    GBAKER2204GBAKER2204 Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks Robert - that's the aim - I have a couple of months to get the last exam (298 -the others are to be done if I get time) done before my wife has our second child (and studying will be a thing of the past for a while).

BradleyHU - have you tried the CBT Nuggets site? They have some free videos on there- if you like the instructor, the videos are reasonably priced.

Have you tried the Transcender for this exam? There are demos on the Transcender site (I used the demos for the 620, 621 and 622 for a small sample of questions).

I found some of the questions were more common sense than anything else and with a little Vista knowledge it was easy to spot the wrong answers.
    WIP: 2017 - VCP6.5-DCV (Achieved), VCAP6-DCV, Citrix CCA-V