Options

Best Certification Software/Videos?

exeexe Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys I had a couple questions regarding the best software/videos available to help teach for the N+ exam.

Do you guys know the best software that is available? I was looking for one that is preferably the easiest to obtain vs's the most cost.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    Divine-AssaultDivine-Assault Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Back when I was studying for the Network+, I used the Testout Navigator which is a instructor led video and the Sybex book for it. Testout Navigator is pretty cheap IMO and I could have actually passed the exam just by using Testout. Also the instructor spoke in a clear voice without those annoying "ums" or "uhs" and his hand writing is very neat. Also his diagrams make it so that it is easy to understand.
    Currently Studying for: 70-291

Life is too precious to waste...

Check out my Blog! :D
    www.oreillybookreviews.blogspot.com
  • Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    exe wrote: »
    Hey guys I had a couple questions regarding the best software/videos available to help teach for the N+ exam.

Do you guys know the best software that is available? I was looking for one that is preferably the easiest to obtain vs's the most cost.

Thanks!!!

A member on this forum published a website that gives all sorts of advice on the ccna certification. I love the website, it’s very informative!! I mention this CCNA, because the Network+ certification is a stepping stone certification for IT professionals and students that wish to take the CCNA. Additionally, I think some of the topics that come up in network+, also show up in the CCNA.
    One of the links on this website compares CCNA CBT Nuggets and The Train Signal products. Definitely check this page out…!!! I posted the link below

CCNA Video Training - 2 Best Training Products Compared | SavvyNetCert

If you’re a college student, you should go with Test Out, because you can receive a hefty student discount.
    You must provide proof of enrollment, such as a current schedule, to receive the discount.

Here’s the Test out Link
    TestOut LabSim - MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, SSCP, Security+, Server+, Network+, A+, Linux+ Certification Training
    Train Signal
    CompTIA Network+ 2009 Training, Network+ Certification| Train Signal
    CBT Nuggets
    CBT Nuggets: CompTIA Network+ 2009 Certification Package
    Windows Server 2008 R2 Training | Train Signal
    Train Signal Train signal is giving away With Our Windows Server 2008 R2 Training You Get:
    PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
    • Over 6 Hours of Windows Server 2008 R2 Training Videos on 1 Jam Packed DVD!
    • Multiple File Formats Make It Convenient for You To Learn Anywhere You Go! iPod Video, Mp3 Audio, .WMV & high quality .AVI video
    • PDF Instructor Notes allow you to follow along with the videos and take more organized notes.
    Don’t Miss Your Chance to Get Our Windows Server 2008 R2 Training Course FREE with the Purchase of Any Training Course

Windows Server 2008 R2 Training | Train Signal

I hope this helps
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • Options
    exeexe Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank's a bunch you two,

I'm going to be getting the software.
  • Options
    ConnorConnor Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank for info.It's really useful information for me)icon_study.gif