Google Wave

joecontrerasjoecontreras Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
Anyone here at all interested in Google Wave? Anyone get any invites to try it out? Years ago I got in on the testing for Gmail before it was officially released but haven't heard anything from them on Google Wave.

Comments

• RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    It looks pretty hot. I have applied for an invite. I am very glad it will be open source.
  • joecontrerasjoecontreras Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It looks pretty hot. I have applied for an invite. I am very glad it will be open source.

Yeah, I applied also but didn't receive one today, so I assume I didn't make it in the first 100,000. If anyone gets one and has some invites to hand out keep me in mind.
  • 7lowe7lowe Member Posts: 178 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I too applied but haven't heard anything. The day after I got my Google Voice invite I found out the husband of an old classmate is on the Google Voice team and he gave me like 5 more invites to send out. I'll have to hit him up about this to see if he has any strings he can pull.

• joecontrerasjoecontreras Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Anyone here using this yet? I have had it for about a week now but I don't have many contacts so I can't fully test out its features. Anyone with the same situation that wants to test it with me let me know.
  • 7lowe7lowe Member Posts: 178 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yep, I've had it for 2-3 weeks. But, like you don't know many people who have it. I got a 2nd invite and sent to a friend of mine, but he's about to have a baby so he's got other things on his mind. LOL

I don't really see it as a big deal except for collaborative work. I'm sure someone will figure out something to do with it.