Passed CCNA Intro with 883

passed CCNA Intro (640-821) in 1st attempt with 883 passing marks are 825. Am not sure where did i actually made the mistakes except 2 questions which i had no clue!!

Anyways pass is a pass icon_wink.gif Thanks to all the folks for their comments and guidance and to this forum :)

And personally i think it is easier to break down CCNA to Intro and ICND. I would request others to please comment :)

CCNA ICND is next... very soon i wil be there
:santa:

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Good job on the pass!! I'm going to go the two test route myself. I'm currently in Cisco acadamy and at the end of semester 2 ( which I'm in) you get a chance to take at voucher test. If you pass the test you get 50% of the INTRO exam. So, I plan on taking the INTRO in May.

Good luck on the rest of your ICND studies!!
  • TranscenderMichaelTranscenderMichael Member Posts: 187
    Congrats!
    TranscenderMichael (at hotmail.com)
    MCSE+I, MCDST, MCDBA, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CNE, CCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, A+
    Kaplan IT
    Powering Transcender and Self Test Software
    Served proudly, USArmy, 98C, '89-'92
  • porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

Just one more exam to go and you're certified. I also went to the Academy, but decided to do the one exam track after semester 4. Breaking it down to two exams was giving me flashbacks of my A+ days. But if it works for you then more power to ya!

Again...congrats and keep studying! icon_study.gif
  • normtnormt Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done, hope to get my Intro passed on March 4th. What did you use for the intro study?
    Elvis Lives!!! Thank you very much!!!
  • sunny_evandersunny_evander Member Posts: 126
    Smoggy wrote:
    Well done, hope to get my Intro passed on March 4th. What did you use for the intro study?

Thanks :) Good luck for your exam as well.... I studied from CCNA intro exam book from Cisco Press and very popular CCNA Sybex book by Todd Lammle.. I used Sybex coz i am looking forward for ICND in 10 days... So it was for overall preparation...
  • cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    Congradulations, one question were there any SIM's on the 821. Thanks for your help.
  • sunny_evandersunny_evander Member Posts: 126
    cdad2000 wrote:
    Congradulations, one question were there any SIM's on the 821. Thanks for your help.

Hi there

Yes,definately i got 2 sims... i think that all exams for CCNA contains a minimum and maximum of two sims... dont they icon_confused.gif: