Options

Passed Security+ Today

daveshpirodaveshpiro Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed with an 820. I used preplogic test engine and quick reference guide. Also two book one by sybex and an all in one.icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif Also used pratice test on this site. So glad to have passed on th first try. Now on to Network + and A+ 2009.icon_cool.gif

Comments

• Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    daveshpiro wrote: »
    I passed with an 820. I used preplogic test engine and quick reference guide. Also two book one by sybex and an all in one.icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif Also used pratice test on this site. So glad to have passed on th first try. Now on to Network + and A+ 2009.icon_cool.gif

Congrats!
  • Options
    NorbieNorbie Member Posts: 105

Congrats. I failed at my first attempt with a 725. I passed it this week with a 793.

I don't think you will have much trouble with Network+ or A+ if you were able to pass your Security+ on the first try.
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations. That's an interesting order. Most people do A+, Network+, and then Security+. The other two certs should be much easier for you.

Darril Gibson

www.sy0-201.com
    Author: CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead

Security+ Blog
    Security Plus: Get Certified Get Ahead

Security+ Tip of the Day
    twitter.com/DarrilGibson

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
    Congrats dude!
  • Options
    daveshpirodaveshpiro Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I know but Security + is the only required cert for my current job so I am doing them Backwards.
  • Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Congrats on the pass.
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Belated congrats!! icon_thumright.gif

I'm really looking forward to starting to study for this exam.
  • Options
    BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    Congrats mate....nice 1
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    EmpoweredBizTechEmpoweredBizTech Member Posts: 110
    Congrats I'm looking forward to taking this one
  • Options
    Billy boyBilly boy Banned Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□

A+ is easy, Net+ is tricky, I too had to pass Sec+ for my job.
    Good jobicon_thumright.gif