need advice please

texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
Ok I'm currently thinking of moving to a different state and am currently browsing for jobs in that state. What is the best way to apply for jobs in different states? I'm afraid that once they see my home address on my resume they will throw my resume to the trash.I also have my certs at the bottom of my resume should I move it up to the top? I just recently got my MCITP:SA. Any help is appreciated as I would love to be able to move back to my hometown state. Thanks guys :)

Comments

• I would apply and let them know that you are moving to that state - that way they don't think you are looking for them to move you and knock you off the list. Not sure what your resume looks like but I would keep them in the education/certification section. Most employers are looking for Job experience first

Good luck
    Go EVERTON

evertonfc-crest.gif
  • texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
    I would apply and let them know that you are moving to that state - that way they don't think you are looking for them to move you and knock you off the list. Not sure what your resume looks like but I would keep them in the education/certification section. Most employers are looking for Job experience first

Good luck

ok thanks