Intro Exam

normtnormt Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Got the Intro exam on March 4th.

Should I just concentrate on the Intro specific topics alone, or should I spend the time going over the whole CCNA area???

Any advice would be welcome.
Elvis Lives!!! Thank you very much!!!

Comments

• sunny_evandersunny_evander Member Posts: 126
    Smoggy wrote:
    Got the Intro exam on March 4th.

Should I just concentrate on the Intro specific topics alone, or should I spend the time going over the whole CCNA area???

Any advice would be welcome.

There are certain topics that are in ICND but not in intro e.g trouble shooting, WAN.Please refer to cisco website for more details icon_exclaim.gif You can make your own decision then :)

Good Luck
    :santa:
  • shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    I'd go to Cisco and find out what the exam covers first and study those until you know them like the back of your hand. Then I'd even reread the INTRO book just for a last minute refresher.

Best of luck!!
  • c_gc_g Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The INTRO test is just that, an intro. I passed it in September and thought is was really easy. Know subnetting, just like everyone here always says. The sims were pretty basic, nothing too taxing. I feel as if the intro test was a lot of theory. ICND on the other hand is a complete opposite of INTRO.
    Thanks for the help, -cg
  • manummanum Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    does anybody know if the "remote networking" material (chap 15 of wendell's intro exam cert. guide) appears on the INTRO exam ?

Also I was going through the cd with the intro cert guide but lot of labs reqd. adv. concepts such as conf. rip/igrp/access-list ?
    Are all these on the intro test?

thanx
    -Wiseguy