Got my MCSE!!

SbritoSbrito Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well after 8 long months of constant studying and taking tests i've finally gotten my MCSE. I got it last sunday and it really feels great! I think i'll take the rest of the year off for certs and start my comptia exams early next year.

This site has been great for learning more about the exams and seeing what i'm up against. So thanks everyone!

icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    GJ, now go update your resume and Linkdin.
    -Daniel
  • kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Congrats! Good going.

K831
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    You obviously have your own career plans, but wouldnt compTIA certs be a step, make it a few, steps backwards, after your MCSE.

Or do you intend branching into Linux with the Linux+

icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif on the MCSE. No small feat.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Sbrito wrote: »
    I think i'll take the rest of the year off for certs and start my comptia exams early next year.

Don't stop now, there's still 7x weeks left in the year. You can easily knock out ITIL v3 in that time.

Congrats on getting through the MSCE. I finished mine a few weeks ago so I can appreciate the sense of relief that comes with it. Now trying to attain the CCENT before the end of the year.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sbrito sounds like an abbreviation for super burrito. Regardless, congrats! icon_cheers.gif
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Well after 8 long months of constant studying and taking tests i've finally gotten my MCSE. I got it last sunday and it really feels great! I think i'll take the rest of the year off for certs and start my comptia exams early next year.

This site has been great for learning more about the exams and seeing what i'm up against. So thanks everyone!

Congrats. I remember that feeling when I finished my Exchange 5.5 elective way back in 1999. Enjoy being an MCSE you earned it fella.
  • SbritoSbrito Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Essendon wrote: »
    You obviously have your own career plans, but wouldnt compTIA certs be a step, make it a few, steps backwards, after your MCSE.

Or do you intend branching into Linux with the Linux+

icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif on the MCSE. No small feat.

Yeah I want to do Linux+ and Security+. Maybe even Net+ for good measure. After that I have no clue, I'm also gonna eventually go back and do my upgrade MCITP exams. Whats the ITIL?

LOL Dynamik good one icon_lol.gif

Thanks Everyone!
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!

Hopefully your employer recognizes your hard work.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats!
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • TechnitoTechnito Member Posts: 152

Cool, congratulations. So would you say 293 is the hardest of the core exams?
    Knowledge is being an Architect, no matter what field.....