Hello all :-) Taking Net+ in 24hrs

ev0ev0 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
This is my first post an just wanna think everyone for all the info on this forum has been great.

So to the point.

I read Network+ guide to networks 5th edition.
and Mike Myers Network+ passport.
This is my first certification exam.
Im very very nervous.

couple questions.

Wil i be taking the N10-003 or N10-004 exam? My voucher dose not say.
What is the maximum amount of questions i can miss.

I feel my greatest weakness is that i can remember all the properties of the Authentication,Wan and Remote,Routing protocols. While i have a general idea i simply cant seem to get them all down. With only 24hrs left im starting to worry. Any Advice? How bad will this affect me?Thanks Guys!!!

Comments

• veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    ev0 wrote: »
    This is my first post an just wanna think everyone for all the info on this forum has been great.

So to the point.

I read Network+ guide to networks 5th edition.
    and Mike Myers Network+ passport.
    This is my first certification exam.
    Im very very nervous.

couple questions.

Wil i be taking the N10-003 or N10-004 exam? My voucher dose not say.
    What is the maximum amount of questions i can miss.

I feel my greatest weakness is that i can remember all the properties of the Authentication,Wan and Remote,Routing protocols. While i have a general idea i simply cant seem to get them all down. With only 24hrs left im starting to worry. Any Advice? How bad will this affect me?Thanks Guys!!!

Good luck, tell us how it goes.

Welcome to TE by the way.
  • GiddyGGiddyG Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ev0 wrote: »
    Any Advice? How bad will this affect me?Thanks Guys!!!

Yes. Relax and read the questions properly. I reckon that most of the time, you can see the answer in the question or, at the very least, be able to see at least one possible answer from the multiple choice options that you know is wrong.

You should get a wipeboard and marker (certainly I did from memory) that you can make notes on at the start of the exam. So, if you're worried that you're going to forget stuff, put it on the wipeboard.

Best of luck. :D
    WIP:

CCENT; CCNA; CWSP; 70-680; CompTIA Stitchup+
  • darrensmitsdarrensmits Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Network+ is a certification that is used to measure skill as a network technician: understanding of network hardware, installation. Network+ was first launched in 1999, and exam updates followed in 2002, 2005, and 2009. Topics include network hardware, connections, software, the Reference model, and different protocols used in LAN and WAN. recommends the A+ certification and nine months networking experience before sitting for the exam, but is not required.