70-680 passed... MCITP: EA done!

MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
I took the 70-680 today and scored over 900! :D Better yet, it's the last exam I needed for the MCITP: Enterprise Administrator cert!!

After studying for 71-686 so much, I was pretty much ready. I actually wanted to take the 680 two weeks ago, but I ended up having to work the last two Saturdays.

Anyway, I think I'm going to study for 70-401 now since I need to implement SCCM at work soon. Does anyone recommend any resources in particular?
MentholMoose
MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV

Comments

• ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    icon_cheers.gif
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%
  • crrussell3crrussell3 Member Posts: 561
    Congrats!
    MCTS: Windows Vista, Configuration
    MCTS: Windows WS08 Active Directory, Configuration
  • leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    Congrats!
    Dustin Leefers
  • Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Congrats.

I'll be there myself in a couple weeks when I do the 647
  • jrobb259jrobb259 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyway, I think I'm going to study for 70-401 now since I need to implement SCCM at work soon. Does anyone recommend any resources in particular?

Probably just the SCCM Administrator's Companion and the CBT Nugget for SCCM. That's what I used for it anyway. I'm not sure about the TrainSignal for it.
  • Jamesm3Jamesm3 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi

I've just for the 70-680 exam left to do and then I will also have the EA. I've booked it for next Monday.

I've skim read the Microsoft press book. With Call of Duty out, work and home commitments I've not really had the time to really revise for this exam like I did the others.

This week if just going to be a matter of doing practice tests. What practise questions did you use?

By the congrats!

Thanks

James
    C|EHv9, Security+, MCITP:SA - MCITP:EA - MCTS - MCSE - MCSA - MCP - MCP+i - Network+ - A+
  • MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Jamesm3 wrote: »
    Hi

I've just for the 70-680 exam left to do and then I will also have the EA. I've booked it for next Monday.

I've skim read the Microsoft press book. With Call of Duty out, work and home commitments I've not really had the time to really revise for this exam like I did the others.

This week if just going to be a matter of doing practice tests. What practise questions did you use?

By the congrats!

Thanks

James
    Hi, James. How's the new CoD? I'm dying to play something... I've been studying for certs like crazy all year so I haven't played much of anything lately.

Anyway, for the 70-680 I didn't use practice questions. I recently took the 70-686 beta, and there is a lot of overlap, so it was enough practice for me. Sorry I can't give you a more useful answer, good luck on your exam!
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Jamesm3Jamesm3 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi, James. How's the new CoD? I'm dying to play something... I've been studying for certs like crazy all year so I haven't played much of anything lately.

Anyway, for the 70-680 I didn't use practice questions. I recently took the 70-686 beta, and there is a lot of overlap, so it was enough practice for me. Sorry I can't give you a more useful answer, good luck on your exam!

Hey,

CoD is great, however it's getting in the way of study icon_lol.gif. Otherwise I've been studying my ass of all year.

Thanks

James
    C|EHv9, Security+, MCITP:SA - MCITP:EA - MCTS - MCSE - MCSA - MCP - MCP+i - Network+ - A+
  • GBAKER2204GBAKER2204 Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    WIP: 2017 - VCP6.5-DCV (Achieved), VCAP6-DCV, Citrix CCA-V
  • drew2000drew2000 Member Posts: 290
    Congrats!

What books or other resources did you use?

Drew