Options

70-680 Practise Tests

Jamesm3Jamesm3 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi

What practise tests did you guys use to pass 70-680?

I've skim read the MS book and now have one week before I sit the exam

Thanks

James
C|EHv9, Security+, MCITP:SA - MCITP:EA - MCTS - MCSE - MCSA - MCP - MCP+i - Network+ - A+

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I think a lot of us took the exam while it was in beta and so there were no practice test nor were there any books... I really like to use the online versions of SelfTest and MeasureUP, though. I don't think this test was exceptionally hard if you have a decent amount of experience with XP or Vista in an enterprise environment. Then it's just a matter of learning the new stuff.
  • Options
    I think a lot of us took the exam while it was in beta and so there were no practice test nor were there any books... I really like to use the online versions of SelfTest and MeasureUP, though. I don't think this test was exceptionally hard if you have a decent amount of experience with XP or Vista in an enterprise environment. Then it's just a matter of learning the new stuff.

Thanks. I don't think there is still much in the way of practise tests. Oh well, never mind icon_lol.gif
    C|EHv9, Security+, MCITP:SA - MCITP:EA - MCTS - MCSE - MCSA - MCP - MCP+i - Network+ - A+
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    If nothing else you could make yourself some flash cards, or a program that generates them and test yourself over the material.

As Robert said, the test isnt exactly the hardest thing ever, if you have MCSE and MCITP SA you should have zero problem passing the test as long as you review the newer features.
  • Options
    Hyper-Me wrote: »
    If nothing else you could make yourself some flash cards, or a program that generates them and test yourself over the material.

As Robert said, the test isnt exactly the hardest thing ever, if you have MCSE and MCITP SA you should have zero problem passing the test as long as you review the newer features.

Hi

I just tried the measure up tests. They seem pretty easy.

James
  • Options
    aoliveraoliver Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed it yesterday. The Measure-Up questions were definitely too easy compared to the test. The Transcender questions were about the right difficulty level but seemed to be pretty different than my exam.

I would suggest that you do as many of the labs in the book as you can and just really learn the actual processes.
    Certs: VCP4, MCTS: Windows 7, Network+, A+