Options

Im taking Nwtwork+ need help with study material

thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
Hi,
I just bought a Sybex Network+ N10-004 book from Borders.
I think I am going to need a CBT type material for studying because I always getting bored reading books.

For those who have a Network+ certs that used CBT material for their study, I need your opinion which CBT material should I use to pass my Network+ N10-004.

I am looking at TrainSignal, CBT nuggets and Learnkey, but I don't know which one is better.

Thanks

P.S. I am still gonna use the book I bought because I am sure it covers more than CBT material.
Studying:
Working on CCNA: Security. Start date: 12.28.10
Microsoft 70-640 - on hold (This is not taking me anywhere. I started this in October, and it is December now, I am still on page 221. WTH!)
Reading:
Network Warrior - Currently at Part II
Reading IPv6 Essentials 2nd Edition - on hold

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Better is relative.

I like both CBT Nuggets and Trainsignal for different reasons, and do recommend either one. I think Trainsignal's material provides a more well-rounded approach, but each topic really just depends.

Some have 'free' videos to review, so start there.

That said, I'd skip the videos until you have some more experience. Set up a lab or get some extra practice on-the-job. Nothing compares to working with the material and for A+ and NET+ getting hands-on is pretty easy to come by compared to getting hands-on Cisco practice.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?