ccna today

xetrevxetrev Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am taking the test in an hour, all i can say is that i am a nervious wreck! i know i am well prepared i just can get over the anxiety!

Comments

• shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Good luck and RELAX!
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    if u got a cram sheet read it a few times before entering test room and then **** all you can remember on the scratch paper!!! then take a deep breathe and begin.

good luck icon_cool.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    good luck buddy just relax
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    You are well prepared so you should try and relax a bit, stay away from the coffee ;)

Good luck!
  • ShortCircuitShortCircuit Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I hope you already have taken the test by now if not then wish you all the best and if yes, then how was it?
  • xetrevxetrev Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i got a 806 and i completely did not answer one of the sims, i compltely blacked out on it because it was the first question. It was STP config, after about 8 minutes i started to really panic and i just hit next without configing anything on it. I am re-taking on monday, i failed due to being nervious. I dont know how much the sims are worth but i scored an 806 without answering one of the sims i think i can kill it on monday
    take since u have a few days cram over the things u remember from the test and create a cram sheet and learn it
    if u got a cram sheet read it a few times before entering test room and then **** all you can remember on the scratch paper!!! then take a deep breathe and begin.
    i am taking it tommorow 11:45 am, i am going to nail it this time around!
  • Fu LoserFu Loser Member Posts: 123
    passed! 881 and i did not even attempt to do the NAT/PAT simulator, i blanked out on that one too! So you dont have to pass both sims to pass the test! I thought the NAT/PAT was for CCNP so i never studied it, apprently i was wrong!
    Wow! Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

I too thought you had to pass both sims. icon_scratch.gif
  • fuseboxfusebox Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hey hey Congratulations!! Well done.

Its unfortunate the Todd Lammle doesnt discuss/demonstrate NAT/PAT in detail... it sucks
    Im a newbie.... please be easy on me.
    oh by the way, this exam is not hard. everyone on here scared the crap out of me about how hard this exam is. That really freaked me out the first time and it was the downfall of me not passing the first time around. I took it the exact next day without being freaked out and passed! so dont freakout like I did!
    congrats
  • Fu LoserFu Loser Member Posts: 123
    hmm NAT/PAT, My boson Netsim 6.0 doesn't have labs or mentions those at all!
    use the boson ccnp.
  • stndrd_123stndrd_123 Member Posts: 113
    Congratulations!
  • WorktruckWorktruck Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My Cisco CCNA Network Simulator 5.0 from Boson has a couple NAT/PAT labs on it and congratz
  • TranscenderMichaelTranscenderMichael Member Posts: 187
    Congrats!
    TranscenderMichael (at hotmail.com)
    MCSE+I, MCDST, MCDBA, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CNE, CCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, A+
    Kaplan IT
    Powering Transcender and Self Test Software
    Served proudly, USArmy, 98C, '89-'92
  • mubasherxmubasherx Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi guys ,,,,,i m having exam day after tomorrow

icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif
    ~wazup~
    The Network Champs are here
    ~wazup~

<Mubasher Paracha>
    Good luck, mubasherx! Don't forget to relax and don't rush through the questions.