Scheduled for next Wednesday

Plan for the next week is to go through transcender and re-watch some of the cbt's.

Most passing posts on here have said they found it easier than "the beast" name would imply.

I reckon I'll find it alright. It's definately more interesting than the 290 and 270.
"There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't"

Comments

• breakerbreaker Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck to you!

I've got mine on friday, seems that DNS and RRAS are the topics to look out for.
  • ConstantlyLearningConstantlyLearning Member Posts: 445
    breaker wrote: »
    Good luck to you!

I've got mine on friday, seems that DNS and RRAS are the topics to look out for.

They're the cbt's im re-watching. :)
    "There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't"
  • ConstantlyLearningConstantlyLearning Member Posts: 445
    Passed. Got 780.

Last 6 questions were sims. Short simple ones.

Plenty of DNS and RRAS as expected. Some WSUS, IPsec, IP configuration, group rights, IIS/Web server security stuff.

I used CBT nuggets and the Sybex 70-291 book. Transcender for practice exams.

Practice everthing you're studying and practice and review DNS and RRAS twice. :)

Good luck to others going for this.
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• rhauser44rhauser44 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck!

I was hoping to be ready this week for my exam, but I'm going to have to push that date out a bit. My work schedule has been disrupting my training schedule.

Looking to sit for this test the end of December.