Security+ Guide to Network Security Fundamentals

GawdGawd Member Posts: 132
Security+ Guide to Network Security Fundamentals
by Mark Edmead (Author), Paul Campbell (Author), Steven Boswell (Author)
ISBN: 0619120177

Does anybody know where I can find this book? Preferably a Canadian site.
Chapters doesnt have it, Amazon.ca doesnt have it available, Archambault has it on backorder.

Thanks,

Gawd

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    All I could find.......
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • GawdGawd Member Posts: 132
    Useless, Your Fired.
    Nah, But seriously, seems like maybe this book was discontinued or something, Probally a shitty book. Screw what the school wants me to use for the course, I think ill just get a sybex book.

Gawd
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nope, not one I have heard of either icon_confused.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Here you go,
    http://www.coursedirect.com/catalog/index.cfm?action=product&isbn=0619120177&category=Security&subcategory=Security&cfid=6577550&cftoken=22269847

It's from Thomson Course Technology. Years ago they were International Correspondence School, now they're.......uhhh.....only God knows what all they're involved in education-wise. These books are generally published for class study or for their own correspondence courses.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've actually heard very few good things about the sybex book on this one. It's shocking, because traditionally people loved them. Just a fluke perhaps?
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber