Passed 298!

Passed 298 this morning, and I must say it was the easiest of all the exams. I chaulk that up to the combined testing experience and time in the field. Glad this is done! icon_cheers.gif
Working on: Doctor of Information Technology Information Assurance and Security @ Capella

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    So does that make you an MCSE?

Congrats on the pass!
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    From his cert list it looks like it might have earned him MCSE: Security...

Congrats!
  • novovictusnovovictus Member Posts: 192
    Thanks and Yes, MCSE: Security! Its hard to beleive, I almost want to see it on transcript before I declare victory....
    Working on: Doctor of Information Technology Information Assurance and Security @ Capella
  • bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • TechnitoTechnito Member Posts: 152
    Congratulations. I keep hearing people say 298 is not all that hard. It's funny because 298 is suppose to be harder than 297 because it focuses on security. But most people I've known that taken these exams, it's the other way around. They always say 297 was tough and 298 was fairly easy.
    Knowledge is being an Architect, no matter what field.....
    i was getting pretty worked up about the case study format, but i found it much easier to handle than the traditional paragraphs of irrelevant information. i completed the test in less than an hour and had ample time left with each case study.
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    novovictus wrote: »
    i was getting pretty worked up about the case study format, but i found it much easier to handle than the traditional paragraphs of irrelevant information. i completed the test in less than an hour and had ample time left with each case study.

Yes, the answers are all there in the case study. You just need to be smart enough to associate the answer to the question.
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!

The 298 is easier? Ugh, I should have taken 298 instead of 297. I struggled with the 297. Oh well...
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
    Yes, the answers are all there in the case study. You just need to be smart enough to associate the answer to the question.

Good point, and for most people if you have made it to this point, the leap from answers provided in the case study to multiple choice solutions is not that far.
  • Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    Nice work.
    what was your score?
    thanks, i got an 838....
  • randsmountneyrandsmountney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass.