information coures security for junper

ClicClic Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey All :)

I want ask about the JUNOS Security Certification ? All information you have for this ? The best institute in Riyadh or Dubai offers a course to rave certificate?

thanks A lot .

Comments

• hoogen82hoogen82 Member Posts: 272
    I am not sure about institutes that offer courses in Dubai or Riyadh.. But there is plenty of documentation on the net.. Starting with fast track course https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_fasttrack_home.aspx it has all the security related documents you are asking for...

Next would be building your lab, Creating a J-series Junos or J-series Junos with Enhanced Services Olive – the easy way Juniper Hacks Blog this website talks about building an olive using the enhanced services... Good way to start..
    IS-IS Sleeps.
    BGP peers are quiet.
    Something must be wrong.
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    If you use hoogen82 first link and register you can take a preassement exam and get a 50% off voucher for the exam. You will have to take two exams JNO-100 and then JNO-331. There are some decent videos that you can watch online. Then you can download both student guides and lab guides.

Unfortunely unless they renew the discount vouchers in the new year, you really do not have enough time to learn the material. Pass mark for the basic Junos exam is 85% and pass mark for the security exam is 80%. If I remember correctly the Junos exam is 75 questions and the security exam has 85.

I found the time while enough was tight. You definitely must be well prepared. While another networking cert is helpful, for the basic Junos exam since it covers a lot of general theory, the security exam is pretty much Juniper specific. I spent two months on it even though I had passed its predecessor JNO-330, and I still only had 12 minutes to spare.

Good Luck friend
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • ClicClic Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks A lot for all information; I’m finish register in juniper learning port.
    But I ask for JUNOS Security Track (Associate (JNCIA-JUNOS)) this is one Exam or 2 Exam? When took the sources of the book?

Clic wrote: »
    Thanks A lot for all information; I’m finish register in juniper learning port.
    But I ask for JUNOS Security Track (Associate (JNCIA-JUNOS)) this is one Exam or 2 Exam? When took the sources of the book?

Depends on what you are after. If you want the discount coupon then you must take the online pre-test 25 questions or less. This is just to see if you are serious and have looked at THEIR recommended documentation. The real test at prometric testing center in your country is jno-100. If you pass that one then you are awarded JNCIA-Junos certification. Now you are eligible to try for the JNCIS-SEC security certification test number JNO-331. Again if you want a 50% discount voucher you must take a pre-test of about 25 questions.

In both cases you are not required to take the pretests as long as you are willing to pay full price to sit for the real exams at your Prometric testing centerr. Exam cost are $125 in the U.S. I do not know the costs in Dubai. The only requirement is that you must pass the Junos exam before you can pass a be awared the security certification. If you hold JNCIS-ER then the JNCIA-Junos requirement can be waved.

Ihav been off the grid for about 18-24 months but I am back now. If I came answer anything else I will try. There are some far more qualified people here that I am sure will jump in.
    As you can see from my typing, I have an ocasional hiccup. Just a teeny little bit of brain damage. But we will stay on that pony shant we
    Sorry i'm not understand you , you can write Arabic plzzzz.

thanks A lot
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Sorry i'm not understand you , you can write Arabic plzzzz.

thanks A lot

Hmm, not sure how many here can speak Arabic icon_neutral.gif
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    هذا يتوقف على ما كنت بعد. إذا كنت تريد قسيمة الخصم ثم يجب أن تأخذ على الانترنت قبل الاختبار 25 سؤالا أو أقل. هذا هو فقط لمعرفة ما اذا كنتم جادين ، وبدت في اجتماعهم الذي أوصت الوثائق. الاختبار الحقيقي في مركز بروماتيك اختبار في بلدكم هو jno - 100. إذا كنت تمر أن واحدا ثم انك منحها JNCIA - نظام جونوس التصديق. الآن كنت مؤهلا في محاولة لJNCIS سك الأمن شهادة اختبار عدد JNO - 331. مرة أخرى إذا كنت ترغب في خصم 50 ٪ قسيمة يجب أن تأخذ اختبار تم قبل نحو 25 سؤالا.

في كلتا الحالتين أنت لست في حاجة إلى اتخاذ إجراء الاختبارات التمهيدية طالما كنت على استعداد لدفع الثمن الكامل للجلوس لامتحان حقيقي في بلدكم بروماتيك centerr الاختبار. امتحان التكلفة هي 125 دولار في الولايات المتحدة ، أنا لا أعرف التكاليف في دبي. والشرط الوحيد هو أنه يجب عليك اجتياز الامتحان نظام جونوس قبل أن تتمكن من تمرير awared على أن تكون الشهادة الأمنية. إذا كنت تحمل JNCIS - ائحة ثم JNCIA - نظام جونوس الشرط يمكن أن يكون لوح.

Ihav تم خارج الشبكة لمدة 18-24 شهرا ولكن أعود الآن. إذا جئت الإجابة أي شيء آخر سأحاول. هناك بعض الناس الآن أكثر تأهيلا هنا وأنا متأكد من أنه سيتم الانتقال فيها.
    كما ترون من وجهة نظري الكتابة ، لدي زوبعة في بعض الأحيان. مجرد صغير قليلا من تلف في المخ. ولكننا
    سنبقى على هذا المهر نحن شانت

An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
    :) networker050184 that is as good as it will get
    Thanks you all , but did not understand the process certificate juniper .. I hope if one knows juniper Institute offers courses in Dubai?

Thanks
    I Background Network CCNA R&S and CCND and CCNP :)
    i need Certificate junpier security ? plz , help me icon_confused.gif:
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I hope if one knows juniper Institute offers courses in Dubai?
    If there is one, it should be listed under the training centers on the Juniper web site
    EMEA Training Centers - Authorized Education Centers - Juniper Networks

And under the Security Tab, it looks like Spectrum is in Dubai
    EMEA Training Centers - Authorized Education Centers - Juniper Networks
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!