Passed A+ essentials!

poriggityporiggity Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
Took my booth test today, passed with a 775. I am using the testout material and it is working great. I am very happy, and am going to celebrate with beer and cigars tomorrow! One more to go and I am A+ certified.. I am planning on going all the way to MCSE then probably CCNA.
Scott
A+, 70-270, and working on 70-290 now. Certs are good.
claymoore wrote:
If you're unzipping your fly to show off your A+, N+ and Sec+, I'm going to ask if it's cold in here.

Comments

• Divine-AssaultDivine-Assault Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man, I used the Testout material as well for my A+ and I have to say that that software is exceptional. I loved their simulations and the instructor had a clear voice. I'm sure it feels awesome starting your certification path, at least it was for me. Good luck on the second exam!
    Currently Studying for: 70-291

Life is too precious to waste...

Check out my Blog! :D
    www.oreillybookreviews.blogspot.com
  • lineline Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice bro, keep it up! Your the only one between where you are and where you wanna be! icon_study.gificon_thumright.gif
  • poriggityporiggity Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Im finding that the IT Tech 602 material is ALOT of repeat of the essentials stuff. I can't see it being that hard... But I am studying nonetheless!
    Scott
    A+, 70-270, and working on 70-290 now. Certs are good.
    claymoore wrote:
    If you're unzipping your fly to show off your A+, N+ and Sec+, I'm going to ask if it's cold in here.
  • michaeljtmichaeljt Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How long did it take you to cram with Testout and then taking the test?
  • Nakeja71Nakeja71 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    poriggity wrote: »
    Im finding that the IT Tech 602 material is ALOT of repeat of the essentials stuff. I can't see it being that hard... But I am studying nonetheless!
    Scott

Some of the customer service questions are just crazy.The test is not hard at all