Done!!! Officially an MCSE

randsmountneyrandsmountney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
I took the 70-298 on Saturday and I have to agree that it was one of the easiest Microsoft exams I have taken thus far. I am going to take a break for now and take my 299 down the road. I have been told it is easy as well. I will probably wait until after Christmas and take it. Thanks again for all the support.

Comments

• RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice work! What's the score?
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good Job! I think you'll find the 299 easier than the 298. The MS Press book covers the material well, supplemented with technet for clarification and updated material.
    Unless the exam format has changed, you have mostly multiple choice, drag n drop.
  • novovictusnovovictus Member Posts: 192
    Congrats! as you know i passed it recently as well. Good luck on the 299!
    Working on: Doctor of Information Technology Information Assurance and Security @ Capella
  • randsmountneyrandsmountney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I scored an 865
  • SysAdmin4066SysAdmin4066 Member Posts: 443
    Congrats, feels good to be done doesnt it? I found the MS exams to be the most irritating.
    In Progress: CCIE R&S Written Scheduled July 17th (Tentative)

Next Up: CCIE R&S Lab
  • Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Congrats.

I hope to be an MCITP EA in a week or so. If i can make myself study.
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Great job on getting to the end, it's a great relief. I thought the 298 was a rather anti-climatic ending to the series though.
  • EmpoweredBizTechEmpoweredBizTech Member Posts: 110
    Congrats I hope to finally wrap mine up next week
  • smiler73smiler73 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've got the test this Saturday, hopefully have studied enough!. About a month ago passed the 291 (which many people said is the hardest) it took a while to get me head round but chuffed that i finally passed the so-called BEAST. There should be more info on here to do with the actual exam, even a practice exam.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations on the MCSE!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!