Passing scores???

c_gc_g Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know the min. passing scores for BSCI and BSMSN?? I have been looking around and can not find any firm answer. Thanks,
Thanks for the help, -cg

Comments

• dj_lotfidj_lotfi Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good luck
    lotfi
    CCNA , BSCI
    Want to be CCNP
  • TranscenderMichaelTranscenderMichael Member Posts: 187
    The Cisco Certifications Confidentiality Agreement that you signed prohibits disclosing any information about the exam or risk losing your current and future Cisco certifications. Unless that doesn't bother you at all, you should probably remove that information from your post. Would hate to see you lose any chance at being a future CCNP, ya know? Not worth the risk.

Best of luck! :)
    TranscenderMichael (at hotmail.com)
    MCSE+I, MCDST, MCDBA, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CNE, CCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, A+
    Kaplan IT
    Powering Transcender and Self Test Software
    Served proudly, USArmy, 98C, '89-'92
  • dj_lotfidj_lotfi Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thank you TranscenderMichael

i didn't knew that, i will never do it again as i realy want to be ccnp

Thank you
    lotfi
    CCNA , BSCI
    Want to be CCNP
  • TranscenderMichaelTranscenderMichael Member Posts: 187
    Cisco's pretty strict about confidentiality - more so than Microsoft, in any case.

Here's a link to the Cisco Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement that everyone must electronically sign before taking a Cisco exam: http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/learning/learning/c644/ccmigration_09186a00801f7961.pdf

Take note of these parts in particular:
    2.2 Certification Revocation. Cisco may at its sole discretion revoke any and all Certifications
    you may have earned, and permanently ban you from earning future Certifications, under
    any of the following circumstances:
    a) If you fail to comply with any continuing education or recertification
    requirements;
    b) If you breach of the terms and conditions of this Agreement; or
    c) If Cisco determines, in its sole discretion, that you have undertaken or participated
    in any action that compromises the integrity and confidentiality of an examination or the
    Program.
    3.1 Confidentiality. You agree that the contents of the exam are confidential and that the
    disclosure of that information could compromise the integrity of the Program and of
    Certifications. Cisco makes exams available to you solely to test your knowledge of the
    exam subject matter for which you seek Certification. You are expressly prohibited from
    disclosing, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any exam and any related information
    including, without limitation, questions, answers, worksheets, computations, drawings,
    diagrams, length or number of exam segments or questions, or any communication,
    including oral communication regarding or related to the exam (known collectively as
    “Proprietary Information”), in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, oral or
    written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the prior express written
    permission of Cisco.

That's pretty serious - they don't even want you to tell the number of questions! Maybe that's a bit extreme, but they're only doing so in order to keep their certification valuable by discouraging folks from revealing ANY information about the exam, including the simulations.

Hope this helps.
    TranscenderMichael (at hotmail.com)
    MCSE+I, MCDST, MCDBA, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CNE, CCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, A+
    Kaplan IT
    Powering Transcender and Self Test Software
    Served proudly, USArmy, 98C, '89-'92
  • c_gc_g Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i just want to know if the passing scores for the CCNP tests are similar to that if the ICND test. (i.e 849 to pass?) ??
    Thanks for the help, -cg
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Passing score for BSCI was 776 when I took it last summer.
    Passing scores for the other CCNP will be similar, probably slight different though, all-in-all a bit lower than the CCNA passing scores.
  • c_gc_g Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks WM.
    Thanks for the help, -cg