Anyone get their results yet for the Beta Exam

2»

Comments

• matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    skrpune wrote: »
    Don't be so sure - false results have been released on Betas before...

You are thinking about the Linux+ thing that is going on. I wonder if the results will change before January. Perhaps the results are final, but you are not going to see a certificate or verification from CompTIA's website until January.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • novovictusnovovictus Member Posts: 192
    well lets see what happens, i failed the linux+ but passed server+ according to the prometric site.
    Working on: Doctor of Information Technology Information Assurance and Security @ Capella
    novovictus wrote: »
    well lets see what happens, i failed the linux+ but passed server+ according to the prometric site.

Well, let's admit this would be a nice Christmas gift considering the excessive amount of waiting.
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • joecontrerasjoecontreras Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My results showed up this morning for this as "Passed"!
    I failed the Linux+ (unless that changes) but was more familiar with Server so it was no big deal.
    My results showed up this morning for this as "Passed"!
    I failed the Linux+ (unless that changes) but was more familiar with Server so it was no big deal.

Awesome. I hope the Linux+ result changes for you. I have yet to see a result from PearsonVUE.
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Vue doesn't show any results so no Server+ news for me. But on the plus side the Linux+ shows a pass on Prometric. Hopefully that sticks.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • tomkentomken Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Looking back, I'm not sure what possessed me to stick the time into the light review of the exam objectives and time spent sitting the exam when I could have focused on something else.

Two words - FREE CERTIFICATION. I took and passed this Beta exam as well, knowing fully that it would not have any direct benefit to my career. Some people will spend a lot of money to gain this certification, others will self train and spend at least the 200+ to sit the exam plus their training materials. I consider this one a bonus, plus it gave me a little break from the MS exams, while still keeping me in the study and test mindset.
    tomken wrote: »
    Two words - FREE CERTIFICATION. I took and passed this Beta exam as well, knowing fully that it would not have any direct benefit to my career. Some people will spend a lot of money to gain this certification, others will self train and spend at least the 200+ to sit the exam plus their training materials. I consider this one a bonus, plus it gave me a little break from the MS exams, while still keeping me in the study and test mindset.

I assume that means you have passed? Congrats. :)

Edit: 14-Dec-09
    Still not a peep from VUE.

Edit: 16-Dec-09
    VUE peeped.