2nd Shot Retake Exams

Anybody iknow f that offer is EVER coming back? You know, buy 1 test & if you fail it, you take it again for free?

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I just asked, and there are no current plans for it. If there is a special deal you will probably see it first here:
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/hotdeals.asp

('our' page at getcertify4less also has a hot deals section with basically the same info)
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Webmaster wrote:
    I just asked, and there are no current plans for it. If there is a special deal you will probably see it first here:
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/hotdeals.asp

('our' page at getcertify4less also has a hot deals section with basically the same info)

Thats what I figured. I found some sites selling a 2nd shot between Nov1 2004 & Jan31 2005. Thats not enough time though. There is not a better feeling that taking a test & knowing you have a 2nd chance "just n case S*** happens." I have purchased all my vouchers from getcertified4lees.com, they are real good, however I do not pay for my test or books, so I'm not too concerned about deals. Thanks though. Those deals came in handy at my old job though where I had to buy the tests.
  • JerzJerz Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Microsoft is offering FREE second shot exams until May 31, 2005...

see here

icon_wink.gif
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Well! That's some good news! Thanks!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I just read that article as well.

Back by popular demand, Microsoft is offering all MCP candidates worldwide free second attempts on all failed exams, beginning February 28. Candidates that take any MCP exam between February 28, 2005 and May 31, 2005 will receive one free retake for each failed exam.

The cool thing is that you can take the test through either vendor Prometric or Vue.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Super sweet deal!!! That totally takes a lot of the pressure of failing off now. Maybe I could knock out all three exams I'm working on finally. Well, maybe not that quickly......

(off-topic side note)(having an eval copy of Win2k is no good if you forgot about the 120 day limit....)(time to recreate domain)(grrr)
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • mark_pizamark_piza Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Excellent! This is great!! I'm doing the 70-210 exam next week, so now I can breathe easier...

Thanks guys! :D
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Wow! Ask & you shall recieve!
  • confuzzconfuzz Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't think that applies to the $60 exams for the IT academy people unless yo can get them to apply the code over the phone.... One of the people in my class emailed Vue and they said it applies for all of the tests, I tried using it on their site and it wouldn't work for the 072 series, unless they changed that, too.... does nayone have any other info on this? it's hard saving $60 a paycheck for a test when you're lcky if you make $500 a month....