VCP3 Exam Extended to March 31st

dave0212dave0212 Member Posts: 287
FYI, for anyone trying to squeeze in their VCP3 before end of year

VCP310 Exam Availability Extended!
The available of the VCP310 exam has been extended to March 31st, 2010. Please beware the upgrade requirements to become a VCP4 have NOT changed. Please see the requirements below for more information on becoming a VCP4.

VMware Education Services
This week I have achieved unprecedented levels of unverifiable productivity

Working on
Learning Python and OSCP

Comments

• bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yep, it's good for serial slackers like me, i'll get Christmas outta the way and do it early next year now rather than rush through the remaining prep work. Plus with starting a new job next year they also said I'll be able to do the upgrade course for VCP4 too. Hurrah!

(PS Nice steal Dave, I spotted that first :P hehe)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • dave0212dave0212 Member Posts: 287
    bertieb wrote: »
    Yep, it's good for serial slackers like me, i'll get Christmas outta the way and do it early next year now rather than rush through the remaining prep work. Plus with starting a new job next year they also said I'll be able to do the upgrade course for VCP4 too. Hurrah!

LOL

Figured as you now have limited internet at work and being a semi slacker, I would post for you :)

Good luck with the new job mate, will have to go for a TnT once your settled so thinking your second day icon_lol.gif
    This week I have achieved unprecedented levels of unverifiable productivity

Working on
    Learning Python and OSCP
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    bertieb wrote: »

If you do it early next year you will need to sit the vsphere course though .. you can only upgrade without it until December 31st.
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Gomjaba wrote: »
    If you do it early next year you will need to sit the vsphere course though .. you can only upgrade without it until December 31st.

Yup, which is why I was happy in my previous update about my new employer (where I start in Jan) agreeing to put me on the vSphere Whats New course next year once I've completed the VCP3 exam ;)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln