Options

Exam Cram 2

ronzillaronzilla Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
I picked up exam cram 2 based on some of the tools people have used in the forums. I am not very far into the book but I am already noticing a pattern on answering some of the questions. Keywords in the questions end up having the same word in the correct answers.

And one questions from chapter 2, question 10. It says that Sally is not able to access any data from a certain share. then in the answer explanation, it says since Sally is able to access some data....blah blah blah correct answer. I am really not liking this book so far.....

Just thought I would share to some people considering this book. I am not sure I even want to study from it anymore.

Comments

• Options
    just noticed I have the 1st edition of this book....so maybe thats the issue. But this one is going in the trash.icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    ronzilla wrote: »
    I picked up exam cram 2 based on some of the tools people have used in the forums. I am not very far into the book but I am already noticing a pattern on answering some of the questions. Keywords in the questions end up having the same word in the correct answers.

And one questions from chapter 2, question 10. It says that Sally is not able to access any data from a certain share. then in the answer explanation, it says since Sally is able to access some data....blah blah blah correct answer. I am really not liking this book so far.....

Just thought I would share to some people considering this book. I am not sure I even want to study from it anymore.

You dont like the end of chapter questions. What about the content of the material in the book itself?
  • Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    I used the Exam Cram for the material only. I was not impressed with the questions.
  • Options
    Turgon wrote: »
    You dont like the end of chapter questions. What about the content of the material in the book itself?

it was the 1st edition, so that might of been the issue, but these were end of chapter questions. Some of the answers stated facts that were not in the question, making the answer wrong. Really bothered me so I actually did give up on it and am using other sources now.
  • Options
    winky51winky51 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used Exam Cram for my MCSE NT years ago. It worked out well.

I do find they dont completely explain some operations well and I have to use internet resources to figure out what they mean.