Options

Login in cisco certification tracking system

canthony1980canthony1980 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
Is anyone having problems in loggin intop the cisco certification tracking system. I think cisco made some chances

when i log in my just gives me a blank page. when i access elsewhere it is fine

Try it out guys and let us know if yours is working

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    It let me in just fine -- but I linked my old Certification Tracking System account to my Cisco account just last week.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have a trouble ticket out on this very issue with cisco. Fortunately I got my cert in the mail and I was able to email my credentials to my boss and such before I started having issues. Give cisco customer support a call.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    What URLs are you using?
    http://www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login

is working fine for me and redirecting to whoever is hosting the Certification Tracking System now (integral7) and displaying the "I do not have a Cisco.com ID" and "I have a Cisco.com ID" login options.

And I clicked on the "I have a Cisco.com ID" option and got redirected to my Cisco login page, logged in, got redirected back to the hosted Certification Tracking System and am accessing it just fine -- again.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    No problems here either.
  • Options
    Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    Hrm, odd.

I logged in with my cisco ID, and then it presented me with a choice of id's that I had used to login with, or I hadn't logged in before. The 'had logged in with' section had my old username and password already filled in. When I clicked submit, it didn't work.

So I clicked the forgot my password link, and it sent me a link with an authorization code. I filled that into the 'had not logged in' section along with my Cisco ID and it logged me in just fine. So I think there may be some miscommunication going on among their web team on how to actually link your account.
  • Options
    cerberoscerberos Member Posts: 168
    Is anyone having problems in loggin intop the cisco certification tracking system. I think cisco made some chances

when i log in my just gives me a blank page. when i access elsewhere it is fine

Try it out guys and let us know if yours is working

I'm not really that sure, but did u check if ur IE, opera or watever, if it's blocking session cookies or something similar? Give cookies configuration and try and tell us how it goes... Also check your firewall settings if it blocks URL redirection, just in case it will redirect... I'm sorry, I can't really recall how was the situation with this URL since the last time I logged in was almost a year... And I can't log in now, I forgot my ID and Password... Have mercy icon_redface.gif.
  • Options
    I have tried again today and still the same problem. It just gives me a blank page. will give cisco customer support a phone call and see what they say.
  • Options
    NeekoNeeko Member Posts: 170
    No problems for me, just logged in with my Cisco.com details.

A bit stumped as to how they link the accounts though, the Cisco.com account can be created by anyone?
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have tried again today and still the same problem. It just gives me a blank page. will give cisco customer support a phone call and see what they say.

I actually got a Corporate Cisco Account today and that works but my personal one does not. Weird.
  • Options
    Well i phone CISCO helpdesk explain what the problem is and it is now working. I tried emailing then but they did not help

Well at least it is working now

Thanks